ham_btn

Principal's Newsletter Issue 5 - Community

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 HCIS
댓글 0건 조회 638회 작성일 23-10-13 16:03

본문

Today, I want to thank and emphasize the significance of community spirit within our school. This sense of togetherness and shared purpose is what truly makes Hillside Collegiate special.
In a world where individualism often takes centre stage, we continue to celebrate the strength and unity that come from being a part of this remarkable community. 

오늘, 저는 우리 힐사이드 안에서 함께 하는 공동체 정신에 대해서 감사하고 그 중요성을 강조하고자 합니다. 함께하는 생각과 공유된 목적을 위해서 노력하는 모습이야말로 진정으로 힐사이드를 특별하게 만드는 것 입니다. 특히 개인주의가 종종 중심이 되는 세상에서, 우리의 아이들과 함께 힐사이드 공동체의일부가 됨으로써 얻게 되는 놀라운 힘과 단결을 계속해서 만들어가고 싶은 소망입니다

In conclusion, I would like to express my sincere gratitude that Hillside parents came to the 2023 Book Festival and showed how strong our community spirit is. Let's continue to embrace this wonderful spirit, support one another, and work together to create an environment where every student can flourish.
2023년 북페스티벌에 힐사이드 부모님들이 오셔서 우리의 공동체 정신이 얼마나 강한지 보여주신 것에 대해 진심으로 감사의 말씀을 드립니다. 앞으로도 이 멋진 정신을 끌어안고 서로를 응원하며 모든 학생이 성공할 수 있는 배움의 환경을 만들기 위해 노력 하겠습니다.

첨부파일